Now today was full of surprises! And, I loved it!
My sweet husband, who has multiple health issues, and needs to lose weight and find health maybe even more than me, seems to be coming around ... I have fallen in love with Larabars, as they are totally natural and completely unprocessed. Well, today, after trying several, hubby seems to be making a turn in the right direction, because he actually asked ME for half a Larabar!!
Coming from a man who has fought me tooth and nail on this health thing, today represented a huge victory -- for him!! I am truly hoping he is beginning to see that eating well is not only good for you, but tastes good too!!
And, he seems to be less resistant to healthy dietary choices. Sometimes I choose for him, since I am the cook in the house, and sometimes, I ask him what he wants and let him choose his food. This is because I, myself, have realized that the only lasting changes are the ones we freely choose, not the ones that are forced on us. If I succeed, it is because I have used my freedom of choice to pick the right things for myself ... so it is for all of us.
I would say this is a VICTORY DAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment