Today I had another Larabar -- this is a new bar that is made from totally unprocessed fruit, nuts, and spices -- no artificial ingredients or additives -- excellent choice for a snack! I found mine at Sam's Wholesale club -- first place I have seen them in a store. I am going to try to find them in some other stores as well, maybe Whole Foods, as I would like to try other flavors beside the 3 in my variety box.
Check out the website y'all!
http://www.larabar.com
Why do people feel the need to "roadblock" you and act like you are punishing them when you are trying to get healthy??? I am so over it ... just frustrates me when I don't get that support when I know I deserve to.
Have not recorded in my Lose It app for my iphone since Thursday -- my fault - still learning to beat my food addiction is a challenge every day. Like an alcoholic or a druggie, I mean to do the right things, but am so easily swayed -- just got "smarty pants" brain the last couple of days and didn't record my food and exercise -- bet I don't find myself pleased when I get on my scales in the morning(Monday). For me, the personal accountability factor is HUGE!!
Tomorrow is another day -- I will get back to my logging of food and exercise. When I don't do this, I now know that I tend to overeat -- not a good choice for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found several flavors at Publix Supermarkets, but the bars are 4/$5 there, so $1.25 each. Only are about .90 each at Sam's Club, but you get 6 each of three different types. So, my plan is to keep buying the box of 18 at Sam's and then get odd flavor ones elsewhere when I just have to have one --- just like we do with everything else, y'all -- when we want a special treat, we know how to put it in the budget! I figure I am worth a buck twenty five every now and then ... and so are you.
ReplyDelete